RadiaGuard BEGINNING Radiation Treatment Lotion - No Lidocaine
Smoothes Skin Discomfort
Recommended and used by Oncology Hospitals, Cancer Centers and Clinics Nationwide
- Nourishes - Marigold (Calendula) and jojoba oil strengthen skin and help lessen and prevent damage.
- Relieves - Aloe offer tremendous relief while other ingredients continue to nourish "burned" skin.
- Restores - Introduces Vitamin E and DMAE to help return skin's tone and elasticity.
- Heals - Speeds up the wound healing process.
- Formulated with Calendula (marigold), Aloe and Jojoba oil to strengthen and soothe the skin.
- Contains no lidocaine but may be used simultaneously with the ADVANCED Lotion which does contain lidocaine if additional comfort is needed.
Use from the START of radiation treatment to the FINISH!